My husband and I wanted to getaway for a couple days to celebrate our 35th anniversary. We chose the French Quarter Inn, in part because of the positive reviews and they are all true. When we arrived in Charleston we had a bit of a problem finding the entrance to the Inn. A front desk person stayed on the phone with us providing directions until we were at the front door. We were impressed with all of the staff ; the front desk, housekeeping, servers valet parkers. ( We really enjoyed Charles) They provided incredible service and made great recommendations. I would say I was surprised that when they asked how are day was they were really interested. The accommodations were wonderful. You just can't beat the location. We loved walking out of the Inn to the market in Charleston. The only thing lacking was some type of workout facility. But, I am told that is in the works. We would absolutely go back again. Next time we would reserve a room with a balcony. We are grateful to all of the staff, we are so grateful that you helped to make our anniversary so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc