Wonderful Hotel-great location, staff, breakfast, amenities. Our favorite was complimentary bikes which allowed us to easily pedal around Charleston (even included locks/helmets). Super fun and easy b/c the city is so flat.
Also, love the complimentary happy hour. The two men who manage breakfast and happy hour are so helpful and friendly!
Finally, we arrived early on Sunday and breakfast was still out when we checked in. The front desk invited us to eat which worked out well so we could relax and not have to rush off to find food.
A class-act hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc