In the heart of Charleston where charm abounds...stayed for five nights in this French country styled boutique hotel. On a personal note...not since I stayed in a small villa style hotel in Rome (The Inn at the Spanish Steps) has any hotel come close to this experience. Hospitality as it's finest...rooms are lovely, clean and beds are sumptuous. To start each morning with coffee and tea just steps away (a station is set up on each floor), in the lobby a wonderful continental breakfast, wine and cheese every evening, and to end each day with warm cookies and or a glass of wine. Coffee/tea and delicious flavored water available all day long, every member of the staff is friendly, helpful and will go out of their way to accommodate you.....this is hospitality at it's finest. These amenities are included in the price of the room, no additional fees tacked on (what other hotels call the concierge floor). A perfect stay!
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Hotel
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn’s newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston’s classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect.Enjoy some of Charleston's finest cuisine at Tristan which graces French Quarter Inn's lobby atrium on the ground floor. Chef Nate Whiting prepares unexpected cuisine with traditional ingredients at this chic and stylish AAA Four Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.