We picked French Quarter Inn after reading about various properties on Trip Advisor. From the time we arrived to our departure 5 days later, the service was phenomenal. We have stayed at many 4 and 5 star hotels and none compare to the service and details attended to at the French Quarter Inn. The complimentary breakfast service to the room is wonderful and wine and cheese after a day of exploring the city is just right. The finishing touch 24 hour complimentary coffee, tea and cold beverages available in the lobby is perfect for when one just wants a drink and doesn't want to leave the inn.
When one factors in the splendid hospitality of the staff and all the complimentary extras that come as part of the cost of a room, it is truly unbelievable. We went from Charleston to stay at a 4 star chain hotel in Myrtle Beach, what a disappointment compared to the French Quarter Inn especially when the price was $80 more a night. We will definitely be back.
We went from
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Hotel
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn’s newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston’s classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect.Enjoy some of Charleston's finest cuisine at Tristan which graces French Quarter Inn's lobby atrium on the ground floor. Chef Nate Whiting prepares unexpected cuisine with traditional ingredients at this chic and stylish AAA Four Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.