My husband and I stayed at the FQI for 3 nights. We got to the hotel at noon because we had an early flight. We were able to check in and they were able to expedite a room for us so we ultimately checked in at 2p instead of 4p. They have a great breakfast buffet and there is wine and cheese every afternoon and milk and cookies every evening. The entire staff was exceptionally friendly. They were renovating a few rooms right next to ours and we didn't hear a thing!! I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in downtown Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc