I could not believe how perfect this hotel was for such reasonable pricing. The atmosphere of the hotel felt first class and luxurious yet avoided a stuffy, judgmental and flashy feel. The rooms were clean and spacious and the location of the hotel could not be better. The city market, horse tours, the waterfront and several fantastic restaurants were all within a 5 minute walk. The lobby had constant treats such as cookies, small candies, lemonade, coffee, water and tea. For a continental breakfast the food was outstanding. Everything was set up so beautifully and everything tasted delicious. The patio was gorgeous, I wanted to out there all day. It felt fabulously french where intricate European designs met modern and upscale amenities. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. The afternoon wine and cheese in the lobby was my favorite part of the day, for it consisted of delicious crackers, cheeses, fruits, drinks and jams. Then, later on there are cookies and milk in the lobby which my younger siblings really enjoyed. I only wish there was a pool or fitness center to make this place absolutely unbelievable, but all the walking around the city left us feeling ready to come back to this perfect hotel to eat, rest, and relax anyways. Thank you for the perfect stay, we will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Hotel
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn’s newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston’s classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect.Enjoy some of Charleston's finest cuisine at Tristan which graces French Quarter Inn's lobby atrium on the ground floor. Chef Nate Whiting prepares unexpected cuisine with traditional ingredients at this chic and stylish AAA Four Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Amex, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.