I have travelled all over the world as I buy apache and chinook helicopters as an attorney and I am a New Yorker.
I have never had such exemplary service in my life. I would like to tell my fellow TRIPADVISOR friends that I found this Inn on TRIPADVISOR due to the review of other guests and this is the most impressive Inn I have ever stayed at. I am also owner of the Amazing Grace Bed And Breakfast 1860 Plantation House where we do re-enactments of the Civil War.
Do you know the difference between a cemetary and a graveyard? A cemetary is always attached to a church. Kiawah is right around the area and I recommend you make sure to introduce yourself to Mr. Scott Martindale to ensure impeccable service but if you do not get that remarkable young man than see Sir Darryl or Sir Michael . Scott exceeded my recommendations. The rooms are incredible the lovliest I have ever been in and the expereince is unique. Trust me, this is the most accessible location and it is so fun to be in this location. I had my college age son and he was so happy here because there is so much to do. Listen to the recommendations the front desk staff will make for you and try to enjoy the lovely afternoon tea, the champagne breakfast and the wine and cheese which is par excellence. There is absolutely only positive overall and I rate them 100 plus. They have a better upscale elegant ambiance and every amenity is simply extraordinaire. Check in and leave the rest to them. Enjoy Charleston only with the French Quarter Inn. My husband is a wounded warrior Infantry Iraq and first responder 911 and the staff went beyond my expectations and they are very patriotic and American. Come celebrate a special event here at the French Quarter Inn just let the staff know and they will do the rest. Best Birthday celebration I ever had and the perfect venue for a coporate event or a wedding as well. Enjoy your special Charleston experience with the genteel and honorable team with Scott Martindale nd Sir Brent at the helm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc