Thank goodness for the internet because I dont know how I would have come across the French Quarter Inn in the past. Exceeded expectations and our family of four enjoyed our stay at the Hotel and Charleston imensely. The hotel is classy quiet, they just go about their business and treat you right and make you feel at home. The amenities are great, especially enjoyed the continental breakfast, like no other. The location couldnt have been better with it proximity to shops and restaurants and site seeing services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc