My wife and I had planned an extended weekend in Charleston, which was extended even further due to Hurricane Sandy and our inability to get back to our house in CT. Upon checking in, we were greeted by Jenny, who could not have been any more accommodating, kind, and gracious. We had spent the prior two nights at Charleston Place and you could immediately tell the difference in service, with the staff of French Quarter Inn being much more welcoming. The amenities and location were not only on par with Charleston Place, but better.
That being said, the reason we would make French Quarter Inn our hotel of choice the next time we stay in Charleston would be because of the service. After receiving reports from our neighbors that we were still without power and water in CT, we extended our stay an additional two days at the time we were supposed to be checking out. Jenny was incredibly gracious and made sure we were able to stay in the same room we had been in the couple of nights prior. Also, at a time when it was evident we had to extend our stay, the rate that Jenny was able to provide us was incredibly generous. At a time when we could have been taken advantage of Jenny made certain we were taken care of instead.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Hotel
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn’s newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston’s classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect.Enjoy some of Charleston's finest cuisine at Tristan which graces French Quarter Inn's lobby atrium on the ground floor. Chef Nate Whiting prepares unexpected cuisine with traditional ingredients at this chic and stylish AAA Four Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Charlestowne Hotels and Tingo so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.