“Cream of the crop” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Jackson, Wyoming
“Cream of the crop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

This hotel is simply the "BEST" hotel I have ever stayed in. From the five star service to the elegant rooms with comfortable bedding what more could you ask for? My family is from a small farming town in South Carolina and we always choose to meet in Charleston for our family reunions. The charming historic town is full of history, shopping, nightlife, and let me just say the restaurants will "spoil" you! Our family stays at this property not only because of the level of service and gorgeous rooms but the location can not be beat. My dad always makes sure we make our dinner reservations a little early so he won't miss the freshly baked cookies back at the hotel. The times we have when we get together are always unforgettable and the French Quarter Inn from the management to the staff has always helped to make it that much better! This hotel will continue to be our go to place each and every year.

Room Tip: "Get a concierge to reserve a horse drawn carriage to pick you up at the hotel and drop you off...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear B G,

I am so proud of my team for making you and your family's stay so special! On a side note, other than Charleston, Jackson Hole is truly heaven on earth too.

Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current French Quarter Inn enhancements. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

French Quarter Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were looking for a romantic place to stay in Charleston and the French Quarter Inn was absolutely wonderful. The staff was always accommodating and the rooms were exceptionally clean. This is a five star inn that you must not overlook if you want to have a very special time in Charleston. We look forward to returning in the fall. Thank you to the French Quarter Inn!

Dear LindaW136,

We greatly appreciate our locals for choosing us for those "one night getaways"! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming hotel, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

It's not cheap to stay here but well worth the money. It's a great location and all the xtras (ice tea and coffee available all day, wine and cheese early evening and milk and cookies late evening) r a very nice touch.

Room Tip: It's in a quiet area o I imagine any location of room is good.
Dear Leila62,

I hope all is well in wonderful Houston! I thank you for your kind review, and I know you will love our inn even more with some of our recent enhancements such as bicycles and even bottomless mimosas at breakfast!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

A wonderful hotel for a two day anniversary trip to Charleston. In the heart of the city and everything is easily within walking distance. Breakfast is continental, but there are so many good restaurants in Charleston that was just fine with us

Dear revdrmatt,

I am glad to read that y'all enjoyed our inn fr your anniversary! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming hotel, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Prestonsburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very, very nice hotel with alot of great qualities, great staff, very friendly, very, very clean hotel. Would definitely recommend again and again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear CR S,

Wow! We thank you for your kind words! I hope all is well in the beautiful Bluegrass state!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Ahhh, I wish we had more time to spend so I could stay at the French Quarter Inn longer. The staff is friendly and helpful. Upon checking in we were offered champagne and lady fingers. Loved the lady fingers. Also in the lobby area, 24/7 coffee, tea, jelly beans, m&ms..... Our room was very spacious... 2 queen bed with a nice size patio. We opt to stay in our room for breakfast and was served on the Patio. There were 4 choices and you just have to mark what you would like, hang it on your door by 11:30 pm. They are pretty efficient. And if you wanted more to eat, just head downstairs and start breakfast all over in the lobby. I love the different choices of pillows... The location is perfect because the city market is right behind us. Wake up to a nice breakfast and a short walk to the city market where there are tables set with crafts and goodies. Parking is valet and in and out.... $20 a day, just about the same as all the other public lots around, but you do have the in/out privilege without paying extra. If you were on the top floor, you have a small outside patio, enough room to stand, no table for eating. This is only the top floor. The second floor rooms have the large patios, however it is kinda strange to be sitting there having a nice quiet breakfast, enjoying the view and then somebody in their robe steps out the balcony right above us....

Room Tip: Try to get the rooms on 2nd floor because they have the patios with the tables and chair outside. Th...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear fanatictraveler,

I love to hear from our guests that this is their favorite hotel! You will love to see our new breakfast enhancements to include more local and organic produce as well as more gourmet juices and dairy products. I must admit, our Pillow Menu is a big hit!.

Silvis, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband & I took our first vacation in 19 years & reserved a week at this hotel. I cannot say enough. From check-in to check-out it was simply glorious. Each day at 3pm they serve complimentary champagne,( it's not cheap stuff either). at 5pm there is a wine & cheese mixer in the lobby. Each morning there is a coffee bar on each floor, just throw on a complimentary bathrobe & grab a cup of joe to start out your day. At 10pm cookies & milk in the lobby(my husbands weakness, he never missed it). the only negative is that there isn't a restaurant in the hotel that serves breakfast. not to worry though, we found a little jem of a eatery that we patronized every day we were there(except for 1 morning, that was a dismal error on our part). "toast" served all of our breakfast needs, including an outstanding bloody mary if you so choose. I love this city & will be back as soon as circumstances allow!, this hotel is pricey but if you're looking for a bit of spoiling this is the ticket!

Room Tip: ask for a room with a terrace, it is a large balcony that overlooks the entire market!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Tammy L,

To start, do tell you husband that the freshly-baked cookies is my weakness too! I am so glad to read that y'all enjoyed your first vacation in 19 years--it means a lot to the team that we were able to make it a memorable one.

French Quarter Inn

Been to French Quarter Inn? Share your experiences!