The location is prime...walking distance to everything. The breakfast is amazing. The staff is friendly. Although the rooms could use a little updating, it's not a big deal. The lobby area is bright and clean. Beds and Pillows very comfy. Lot's of nice towels provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn