We only stayed for one night recently. This is our second time staying in this hotel and we found the experience to be very good again. The location is excellent, from this hotel you can walk around the historic downtown area pretty easily. We found the hotel to be in very good shape overall and the staff was very friendly, as we had remembered from our previous visit. It is a bit pricey, but then it is in a great location. We would go back if we wanted to stay downtown. Complimentary breakfast and parking in the onsite garage runs $14/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn