After shopping around for hotels in Charleston we settled on this Hampton Inn. The rooms are nothing extravagant but are great for the price. The location is decent and the building is pretty cool overall. They staff was very friendly and they do provide complimentary breakfast each morning (which is just ok, but nice that it's included). Overall we were pleased with this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn