Had a great stay at this hotel. Perfect location if you are visiting the College of Charleston. Easy walking distance to many great restaurants and attractions. Rooms were spacious and clean. Extra pillows and blankets were no problem. Large lobby provided plenty of space for complimentary breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn