Our stay at Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District was short and comfortable.
Our room was clean big enough for 2 with two double beds.
The hotel is walking distance from the city life .
We enjoyed their swimming pool and the complimentary breakfast.
Parking is a bit expensive but necessary.
The staff is helpfull and they helped us with a little problem we had while we were there.
Wi-Fi worked fine in our room,I think we will stay there again in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn