My husband and I recently stayed at this property. If you are not opposed to being a few miles outside of the historic Charleston area this is a great choice. The suite we stayed in with a kitchen was very spacious. It did have an odd layout in the bathroom area. I loved the British Isles inspired decor in the lobby. The outside of the property is very attractive.
I did have two minor issues here. One dealt with housekeeping. We returned to our room and found a bag of trash that was taken out of a waste basket sitting on a clothing item I have left on the dresser. Secondly, my husband and I returned late one evening following a concert. Neither one of our keys worked in a side entrance door to the hotel. We told the hotel clerk about it and she asked if we had them close to our cell phones. We both responded, "no" and she asked again with attitude. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Not downright rude but making you feel like you were bothering her. I do have to say we never felt that way about the day shift workers. They were all very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Charleston/West Ashley is near downtown historic Charleston, off of Highway 17, close to Citadel Mall, golf courses, and West Ashley historic plantations. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston / West Ashley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn West Ashley
- Charleston Hampton Inn