This is one of my favorite hotels to stay at. There’s just something charming about this hotel and the location is spectacular. There simply isn’t a better location in Charleston.
- Phenomenal, unbeatable location.
- Charming atmosphere and architectural details
- Nice meeting space
- I LOVE the restaurant – very comfortable chairs, nice dark lighting, and exceptional southern & low country food.
- Great pool and pool deck
- Comfortable beds
- Incredible suites
- No major cleanliness issues – everything was in good working order
- Room service is quick and delicious
- The service has never been spectacular on any of my four stays. No one goes out of their way to make you feel “special” – like you would expect from a four star hotel.
- Valet takes forever (to both answer the phone and to retrieve your car).
- Rooms could use a refresh and the pillows leave a lot to be desired.
- On my last stay, I didn’t receive any “Priority Club perks” like I have in the past (like free drinks, free upgrade, turndown service, etc., but all of my colleagues received them and they are on a lower membership level.
- My biggest disappointment was learning that this hotel isn’t going to be a part of IHG/Priority Club after March, so I’ll have to try the new Holiday Inn next time to still get my points.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Charleston Sc
- Mills House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Charleston
- Charleston Holiday Inn
- Mills Charleston
- Mill House Hotel Charleston