my husband and i came here for our first anniversary. when we got to the hotel, we were upgraded to a bigger room. the staff was very helpful. hotel was in perfect located. we had amazing breakfast at the palmetto cafe, although i wish they did their buffet weekdays as well. we had the best dinner at charleston grill. we also enjoyed drinks and appetizers at the thoroughbred club. our only complaint was being able to hear the streets and that our room keys kept deactivating and locking us out of our room.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Charleston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.