I recently visited Charleston Place and I considered it a top of the line hotel. The rooms were fabulous, I did not want to leave my bed or my room. The entire time I was there, I felt special. Everyone was nice and i was always greeted with a smile. I slept like a baby in that bed. It was a dream come true. It was Xmas time when I visited and the decoration was exquisive.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Charleston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.