I just wrote a review for Sweet CeCe's (that was outstanding!) due to the concierge recommending it to me. That's why this hotel is so great. The staff really recommended very interesting places for me to try outside of the hotel when I asked. I felt like they wanted me to see different types of places and not chains and tourist places. My room was very nice, and very quiet even though it had doors opening to a major street below. Very well run managed hotel. I am a NY'er and its just as good if not better than many hotels up here. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. great location near all the restaurants. S.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Charleston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.