Let's see, the hotel is beautiful, the service is perfect, the beds were wonderful, the towels were big and fat and soft. Every single person on the hotel staff spoke and smiled when ever you encountered them. We stayed on the club level which was worth the extra cost. They have beverage service all day, a continental breakfast with really lovely pastries and fruit and a number of other things, tea time in the afternoon and cocktails in the evening. The staff remembered my name, which is a very small thing but it shows the attention to detail. Housekeeping asked if I needed anything special. Trust me I'm not important so they do it for everybody. I would like to just live there. Also the location is right where you want to be, close to the sites and great restaurants. You just can't do any better than the Charleston Place !
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orient Express, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Charleston Place by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.