My husband and I stayed here for my 50th birthday in early December, and I got a great deal on Luxury Link for a package on the club level. It was fantastic, although not so great if you are dieting. The food was constant and very high quality. Top shelf drinks after 5 and beer and wine in the afternoons. The staff was spectacular, and after a mishap of delivering my birthday suprise from my husband to the wrong room, the concierge handled it very professionaly. I would recommend this hotel for a weekend in charleston because of the service, location and friendliness of the staff. I am not really a spa person, but since services came with the package I bought I had a facial and massage the morning we were leaving and thought it was very nice, although I am not a good one for comparisons. We loved Charleston too- it was a fantastic long weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Amex, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Charleston Place by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.