“I eat here every week” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #242 of 758 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: This was a great little "local" restaurant that took some searching to find. I found it in Chow Hound and after some serious searching we found it and we were very happy that we did! The food was excellent and and there were some very interesting offerings. My Grouper sandwich included several large pieces of bacon, in addition to the Grouper. My wife had a wonderful, but different, offering of Shrimp and Grits covered with chopped green and red peppers. You might want to include this place on your list for Charleston.
“I eat here every week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have enjoyed many lunches/brunches at Three Little Birds. Lots of vegetarian options and reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Will not waste our time their again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Saw the website and liked that it was a local place, so decided to take family visiting from out of state. Outside looked cute, but that was the most positive experience of this trip. Extremely small 'dining area'. Very cramped, uncomfortable, not child friendly at all! They do not accept reservations, so our party of 6 adults and 2 kids had to wait over 55 minutes!!! Even parties of 2-4 adults were waiting the same length of time as us!! Some even left-we should have followed. They reason we didn't was because every 10 minutes or so, we would go inside and ask how much longer, they assured us, ' only about 5 more munutes'. What a joke!! When we did get seated, squashed in a corner at old a uneven tables put together, the food was not worth the wait! The service was unbearable as well. Very unorganized and no petsonality. Maybe they ate going for acountry chic devor-dont know and whatever it is isn't working! We couldn't wait to leave. And another FYI, you have to wait outside in the elements. They have no covered areas, or a porch or anything! It was very sunny and windy that day, so we got lots of dust and dirt in our eyes & mouth :-/

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Love everything about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food is fresh and the service is fantastic. Any time a friend wants to meet for breakfast or lunch I suggest this place. The coffee is great too!

Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Came here for Sunday brunch after hearing a recommendation from a friend. Cute little place with a nice patio on the side. Unfortunately, the patio was full so I sat at the counter. The waitress came and took my drink order quickly but I had to wait a few more minutes until she came back for my actual order. The place was packed so I didn't mind waiting. I loved looking at the local pictures on the wall of places around Charleston. They were for sale too! I ordered the goat cheese and strawberry stuffed challah french toast with whip cream on top. It came out within 15-20 min. Again, I didn't mind waiting because they were crowded and I figured it wouldn't be quick. I'm glad I did wait because it was pretty darn good! I always say that challah french toast is the best and this one helps prove that. The bread was doughy but sweet. The combination of goat cheese and whip cream was fantastic. Two big pieces came with the meal and I ate almost all of it. For $10, I thought it to be a little overpriced but I would come back again. Their omelettes looked really good! I would recommend this place but maybe when they aren't so busy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“So cute!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for breakfast. The restaurant is small and very cute! Local art on walls with nice little outdoor patio. I had the sausage and goat cheese omelette. It was delicious! We also tryed there fresh squeezed juice. The juice cups were small and half foam but very very fresh and tasty! Minimal service staff and everything is keep simple and casual. Will definitly go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere