“Great experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail year round on Charleston’s finest, private, and romantic 50ft luxury yacht, "Fate". Rated by Forbes as one of the top romantic things to do in Charleston! Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city from historical landmarks to a wide variety of wildlife as you relax and feel the ocean breeze, all while your professional captain and mate take care of everything else. Available for hourly, daily and overnight adventures. Most charters are 3-4 hours in length and circle the entire Charleston Harbor. Gourmet Catering options are available and you are welcome to bring your favorite beverages along for the ride. Ask about our sunset sail and overnight at the dock for two special. Longer overnight trips for two are available by request. Professional photography is available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Barcelona, Spain
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

Dustin and Evan make Charleston Sailing Charters the best in the city. The weather was trying to be uncooperative, but we made the best of it and got a great view of the harbor. These guys are great!

Weatherford
“Best part of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015

We had an amazing time in Charleston but this was the highlight of the trip! The crew was great and very accommodating.

Visited April 2015
New York
“Perfect sailing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

Captain Dustin and Evan were amazing! Very knowledgeable about Charleston, great sailors. I highly recommend this as a way to see Charleston!

Visited April 2015
“I loved it! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015

Me, my husband and our best friends had the best time on this charter. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston. Dustin is AMAZING at sailing and hosting. The entire experience was worth every penny. I would put this experience at the top of my list out of everything we did in Charleston and I wasn't disappointed with anything! Trust me, call Dustin and you won't regret it!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

My brother and I had a fabulous experience on the Sunset Cruise. My brother and his family recently moved to Charleston. So I came down for a visit.
Captain Dustin and his first mate made our afternoon a great experience. They were both very open to sharing the history of Charleston, as well as their personal stories. I felt like we were sailing with our long lost friends.
The food was very impressive, we had quite a spread!
I highly recommend this to folks who want an easy afternoon with some history and fun bulit in. Thank you Dustin! Deb from Chicago

Visited March 2015