“Sunset anniversary cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 195 Activities in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail year round on Charleston’s finest, private, and romantic 50ft luxury yacht, "Fate". Rated by Forbes as one of the top romantic things to do in Charleston! Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city from historical landmarks to a wide variety of wildlife as you relax and feel the ocean breeze, all while your professional captain and mate take care of everything else. Available for hourly, daily and overnight adventures. Most charters are 3-4 hours in length and circle the entire Charleston Harbor. Gourmet Catering options are available and you are welcome to bring your favorite beverages along for the ride. Ask about our sunset sail and overnight at the dock for two special. Longer overnight trips for two are available by request. Professional photography is available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Sunset anniversary cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went for a sunset cruise for our 10 anniversary and had an absolutely wonderful time. The captain Dustin and his first mate Evan are very friendly and make your sail fun and relaxing. We ordered the dinner from Caviar & Bananas which arrived on time and was delicious. This experience is a must for both tourists and locals and is something we look forward to doing again.

Easley, South Carolina
“Sunset Sail with Charleston Sailing Charters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We took a Sunset Sail on Fate with Captain Dustin and First mate Evan. I can't say enough good things about our charter. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire sail. I have sail many boats and can tell you that Fate is immaculate. It is meticulously kept like no other boat I have seen. The hospitality of Dustin and Evan was amazing. We definitely recommend this trip for seasoned sailors or those just looking to get out on the water for some fun. We will definitely be back.

The Kern Family
Easley, SC

Visited July 2014
“Second time out, great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

If you want a special private sail, something memorable and on a beautiful boat with great hosts, treat yourself on this one. I've now been twice with my family (Nov 2012 and July 2014), my kids are now teens, and it's still a great trip! This latest trip was for my wife's birthday. We had some cloud cover which dampened the sunset but the winds were good! This is a gorgeous boat, spacious, pristine, not a typical tour sailboat that looks like it's been carrying loads of people for years. Dustin and Evan are gracious and entertaining hosts. I look forward to my next (third) sail with these guys on Fate.

“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Took my wife along with some friends for her birthday and we had an amazing time. The staff was great as was the boat. I would highly recommend this and will be looking forward to the next special occasion in Charleston so we can go back.

“21st Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Captain Dustin and Evan could not have been better. My wife and I celebrated or 21st wedding anniversary in style. An amazing adventure that will always be remembered. Ordered lunch from Caviar and Bananas which is also highly recommended. An all around great day!! THANKS DUSTIN AND EVAN.