We are a family of five that stayed in room 303. It is a huge space with two bedrooms and many windows that look out on King Street for great people watching. We had breakfast every morning delivered in a picnic basket and enjoyed wine and milk and cookies in the evening. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The location of R on K is great and we walked to everything. We had a great time in Charleston and would recommend staying at The Restoration on King.
- Also Known As:
- The Restoration On King Hotel
- The Restoration On King Hotel Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With dramatic living spaces, fully equipped kitchens, and the classic charm of decades of Southern hospitality, Restoration on King is a beautifully restored Charleston boutique hotel that is surrounded by vibrant, active Charleston, South Carolina. Located in the heart of the Historic District, the 16 luxury one- and two-bedroom suites offer executive living with all the comforts of a well-appointed apartment. The rooms are spacious and airy, ranging from 782 sq. ft. to 1,271 sq. ft. They boast 12-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, original knotty pine flooring and large windows. While some have private patios, all guests are welcomed to join us on the rooftop terrace for wine and cheese, and the pure enjoyment of the city below. The coveted AAA Four-Diamond rating only begins to tell the story. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Restoration on King reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.