My husband, our three children, and I were planning to spend a quick night in Charleston on our way to Florida. Unfortunately, my husband got food poisoning in North Carolina on our way down. Our room was clean, recently decorated, and much bigger than I expected (which worked out wonderfully since we stayed until he was better). The staff was so kind and helpful. They repeatedly cleaned our bathroom and refused my offer to do the cleaning. They adjusted our reservation so that we could extend our stay. They helped with accurate directions, restaurants for those of us who were healthy, and finding medication. The location is an easy drive to historic Charleston, which the kids and I loved and had plenty of time to explore.