“The best fishing guide in the Low Country” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fin Stalker Charters

Fin Stalker Charters
566 Harbor View Circle, Charleston, SC 29412 (James Island)
843-509-9972
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 195 Activities in Charleston
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore and offshore fishing charters in Historic Charleston, South Carolina. Offering 1/2, 3/4, and Full Day excursions. Also inquire about our Senset and Dolphin Cruises.
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best fishing guide in the Low Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

My teenage son and I have fished with Chris for two summers. He picks us up at a designated spot---exactly on time ready to fish. We prefer in-shore fishing and CHris has consistently put us on good fish and knows every inch of the water. LAst year we caught 50+ trout before moving on to Redfish. THis year we went straight to his "secret" spots and caught 25 Redfish at least....the largest was 17lbs but many were mid teens weight. Expert skills are not required to fish with Chris--quite the opposite. He catches the bait, baits the hook...and throws the line if you ask hiim to! Or, lets you do whatever you prefer. And he removes the fish you caught and places it in your hands so he can take your photo! I could go on but lastly I want to add that Chris is a very nice guy that makes you feel welcome, appreciated and enjoys answering any questions you have about fishing, sea life, the Low Country, or anything else. He is also very safe and you can trust that his boat is maintained, is clean, and gets you there and back. CHris is the best!!

jackson
“WHAT A TRIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

Me and my son went out with Chris in july and he put us on the fish all day. We caught some redfish that were awsome. This was our first time inshore fishing and chris not only put us on fish but was ready to answer any question we had about catching redfish. He was a great guide and we will be back. When you catch 10 to 12 lb reds you want to come back again. Great job chris and thanks for the trip

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Guide, Great with Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

Two trips with Captain Chris in July. Having grown up in the area, he definitely knows the waters. Conditions for fishing were not great the first day we went out, but Chris kept moving and found action for me and my 6-year old twin boys. On the second, adults-only trip, we hit the back water on his 17' and landed some very nice 'Reds'.

Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Chris knows his water - great fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

We have fished the waters around Charleston for years without a guide. For my birthday my wife decided to give me a guided trip. My son and I approached the day with some skepticism - wondering what Chris could show us that we didn't already know. Well Chris can read the water. It was by far the best fishiing day we have ever had in the Charleston waters. Chris could look at a spot and direct us where to find the fish. By the end of the fishing we had lost count of the number of redfish we had caught. Well worth the experience. A couple of days later we tried to duplicate what we had learned on our own to no avail - we will be contacting Chris in the future for another trip.

Saluda, North Carolina
“Excellent Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

Captain Chris knows his local waters. He put us on nice fish all morning. We have fished the area on our own for several years, but haven't had a day like that before. Thanks Chris.