“ok but pricey for the experience” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Schooner Pride is an authentic replica of the 18th century tall ships that once dotted the Charleston Harbor carrying supplies and passengers to and from the plantations. She is USCG certified for up to 49 passengers and is the only 3 mast tall ship that offers public sails in Charleston Harbor. You can sit back and enjoy the the views and gentle ocean breeze or get involved with trimming the sails. We are not a narrated tour, but are happy to answer questions and point out interesting landmarks! Daily afternoon and sunset sails are available March - Early November. Special group sails and private charters available year round!
Berlin, Wisconsin
26 attraction reviews
“ok but pricey for the experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Quiet, smooth sail to watch sunset. BH and I both thought it a little dull. Wish they would have had some narration so we knew what we were seeing.

Hixson, Tennessee
“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

Went on the Pride sunset cruise for our 3rd anniversary (9/22/10). It was GREAT!!! My wife loved it and so did I. Would tell anyone to take the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to the Crew

Ontario
39 attraction reviews
“The Best Thing I Did in Charelston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

At first my friend and I wanted to do an afternoon sail but they were sold out. They has some spots left for the Sunset sail and we jumped at the opportunity. WOW!!! This sail was spectacular. The evening weather was warm and breezy. Perfect for sailing! I have never been on a sail boat before and the experience was awesome. The crew and captain were super friendly and accomadating. We saw tons of dolphins and the sunset was breathtaking. It was so worth it. I highly recommend!

Landrum, South Carolina
“Romatic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

The 2 hour sail was wonderful. The view was outstanding. The crew was nice as could be. It was just a quite sail on the water as we watched birds fishing and dolphins swimming towards the boat!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“Sunset Sail...most fantastic thing we've ever done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Oh, man! This was truly the most amazing thing we've ever participated in on ANY vacation we ever went on! There were 2 choices on time, 3ish and 7 (the sunset sail we chose). I am SO glad we chose the sunset time! It was beautiful, quiet, peaceful, romantic and fun. I highly recommend this attraction!