Our wonderful stay at the Wentworth Mansion prompted us to write our first review for TripAdvisor. The mansion exuded Charleston charm and history and our room was impressive with stained glass windows, beautiful woodwork, high ceilings and a fireplace. Attention was made to every detail, from the friendly staff at check-in, to the truffles at nightly turn down. The complimentary breakfast in their Circa 1886 restaurant was delicious. This was a very special and memorable place to stay, we highly recommend it to others and will be returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston