We had a terrible view overlooking some wires but because the inn was fully booked they could not change our room but otherwise, we can't complaint, given its price. We slept on their Temperpedic mattresses which are supposed to be really comfortable however we thought they were too firm. We would have preferred a conventional mattress. Very convenient location to restaurants and to the walk along the harbor. The property was clean and well run. Loved the afternoon wine and cheese and the evening cookies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston