We had a great 4 night stay. We got the harbour side rooms with a view and it was worth it. The view was terrific. The location couldn't be beaten. We walked all over Charleston. The continental breakfast could be brought to your room but we had it in the Atrium every day. There was also a rooftop terrace. The 5PM wine and cheese was a great start to the evening. An excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston