My daughter and I stayed at the Harbourview Inn and had the most amazing experience ever! The location is one of the greatest spots in downtown Charleston, located right by waterfront park. I think we had the best room in the whole place because it was 2 walls of windows overlooking the harbor. The best part about the stay was the people who worked there. The concierge Bert made sure we had everything we needed and more. He went above and beyond to make us as comfortable as possible, making us feel right at home. He gave us great advice on where to dine and which was the best ghost tour to go on. Very helpful and charming!!! 5 stars all the way! I will never stay anywhere else in Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston