My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights at HI and wish we could have stayed at least 2 more! The staff and service were wonderful, the room beautiful with awesome views (corner 3rd floor), the location fantastic(walking distance to great restaurants, the waterfront, Rainbow Row, King St., market, etc.). Everything from the complimentary breakfast served to location of guests preference, afternoon tea, wine and cheese hour, nightly milk and cookies, turn down service, Tempurpedic mattress, rooftop terrace, friendly, knowledgeable staff... everything simply amazing. We hope to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston