Complimentary wine & cheese, milk & cookies, M & M's. Had a great time! The best thing to add is when the group of 6 of us got stuck in a downpour of rain that flooded the streets, I called the hotel to see if they could pick us up in our mini van. The assistant manager Drew came & rescued us. Our day was saved by Drew & we were able to enjoy our vacation. The concierge was terrific in helping us book tours & make dinner reservations in advance of our stay & continued to assist us while we were there. I would highly recommend Harbourview!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Jetsetter, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston