We decided to get away to Charleston for our 30th wedding aniversary. We have never traveled to that part of the country before and we were glad we did. The hotel is at a great location on the waterfront adjacent to a beautiful park that moves along the sea wall. Many sites of Charleston are within walking distance as are great restaurants. Unless we were going off the penninsula we walked every where. The rooms are spacious and the decor is updated and very comfortable. We had breakfast delivered to the room every morning...great and fresh. The staff was flawless and warm. We will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, GCommerce Solutions, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.