We had a beautiful harbor view room on the 1st floor for three nights. The service was superb. You get continental breakfast in your room, on the roof top terrace or in the atrium. From 5 to 6 every evening they serve wine with cheese and crackers. There is always fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fresh fruit throughout the day. Every evening at 9:00 they serve cookies. We didn't miss not having a pool since we went to Charleston to enjoy the sites. All the best restaurants and shopping are within walking distance. Two blocks from the hotel is the fantastic Grill 225 where we had dinner for anniversary. The food was excellent and the staff very attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston