We stayed in a 4th floor room facing the harbor for two nights in June and could not have had a better time. The roof terrace was at the end of the corridor for a delivered Continental breakfast, wine and sunsets. The service was uniformly superb. The Charleston historic district and best restaurants were in easy walking distance. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom had a huge shower and there were two chairs for reading. The room had a small balcony overlooking Waterfront Park and a wonderful fountain, with views of Ft. Sumter, sailboats, etc. Expensive but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston