In a nutshell:
Great location - can walk to best parts of Charleston, trolly stops across the street.
Great staff - helpful with tourist information.
Thoughtful extras - breakfast served in the room, wine at cheese in the evening, milk and cookies before bed, water bottles, M&Ms.
Rooftop terrace - relaxing view of the city.
Lovely guests - other guests were easy to meet and friendly...noticeably so.
Would definitely recommend. And, would definitely recommend visiting in January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston