We stayed at the Harbourview in Charleston for three days, and enjoyed every minute. Our room was large, with a great view of the waterfront, and breakfast could be taken either in your room, in the lovely atrium area or on the roof terrace. The hotel is situated in the French Quarter, and we found everything in Charleston, within easy walking distance. The staff were very helpful, with good knowledge of most of the restaurants around. In the early evening, complementary wine is served with cheese and biscuits, in the comfortable atrium area, where it was great to chat to other guests of their various activities that day, and generally wind down before dinner. Charleston itself, is fabulous with wonderfully preserved houses and museums, and definately has an aura of 'Gone with the Wind' about it.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, GCommerce Solutions, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.