Just got back from staying at the Doubletree and loved it! We had an executive king suite room and it was huge! Even had a balcony you could walk out on. The staff was very helpful - even suggested some nice restaurants. It is within walking distance to several nice shops, restaurants, and bars. I would definately stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District