Excellent location and value for area. The market and numerous quality restaurants, bars and shops are all within a half block to half mile walk. We had 5 couples and we walked everywhere most times. We took the free shuttle to the Visitors Center to catch the bus and harbor tours. We had a van/taxi take us to Lana’s Restaurant and the food/service were definitely worth the extra expense. The hotel does not have a shuttle but they do work with a company that gives good service and airport transport. We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District