We reserved an extra large king suite for our long weekend trip to explore Charleston. The location of this hotel is perfect, right next to Market st and a couple of blocks from King. The staff were very accomodating and friendly and the room was clean. However, I was surprised how small the "large" king suite was compared to other HIlton hotels, especially the bathroom area. Since there was only 2 of us it wasn't a big deal but I wouldn't try to bring a family of four to stay in one of these rooms. Overall, a nice hotel and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District