super location for hotel. Walking distance to market, king St. etc. Great restaurants just around any corner. Hanks bar is great for nightcap. Cru Cafe around the corner. knowledgeable staff. Parking is either valet or in the Bank of America parking garage. If you're not going to move your car, opt for the garage but the valet lets you in and out as many times as you want during the day for a flat fee. Warm cookie at check in. The suite rooms are nice with a sitting and work area. Really enjoyed the coffee in the room and real creamers! great bath products, helpful staff. A wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District