We attended a family wedding at this hotel and booked a suite in the block of rooms held for guests. Our room was a larger double bed suite and was very spacious. Beds were so comfortable! Had the breakfast buffet for 2 mornings and it was pricey but not more than other top hotels. Food was plentiful and good. The main drawback to this hotel was the lack of an airport shuttle which would have made life so much easier travelling with a disabled person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District