the only downside is that the bathrooms are very small, very small sink area.. rooms are good size, great attentive staff... perfect location for visiting historic charleston.. cab ride from airport a bit pricey at $35 bucks... great location fro before the carnival cruise.. you can walk your luggage to the ship to check in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District