Nice place to stay - close to the city spots - WARNING shuttle for hotel costs $6.00 per person. A bit steep but worth it if you do not want to drive. 2nd warning - no dinner restaurants! The closet is a .30 mile walk or you need to drive.
Breakfast was good though and well priced.
I would recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Courtyard Charleston Waterfront, located just minutes from the heart of downtown Charleston, SC. Unique among hotels in Charleston, guests can experience stunning views of the Ashley River while enjoying our hot breakfast options, unwinding on our beautiful terrace, swimming in the outdoor waterfront pool, relaxing by our fire pit or whirlpool, or resting in their spacious guest room. Our stunning hotel is a short drive from the city's top destinations including; the shopping on King Street, the downtown market, historic plantations, and military parks. This unique hotel offers a 24 hour fitness center and a business center. Join us each morning in The Ashley River Cafe for a delicious breakfast buffet. If you're looking for something quick, our waterfront Charleston hotel offers a 24-hour market with snacks, beverages, soups, sandwiches and salads. Our Charleston, SC meeting space is ideal for intimate rehearsal dinners, meetings, and social events. Experience true luxury accommodations at the top waterfront hotel in Charleston, Courtyard Charleston Waterfront. An unforgettable retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston Waterfront Hotel Charleston
- Courtyard Charleston Waterfront
- Charleston Marriott
- Charleston Courtyard