My husband and I stayed at the Courtyard Waterfront in March of 2012. We had an absolutely wonderful experience here and we cannot wait to return sometime this year. The front desk staff was very accomodating to us. We arrived to the hotel a few hours before check in started, and they were able to easily find a room for us. Our room was very clean and the beds were amazingly comfortable. After a 10 hour drive it was great to lay down and take a nap when we arrived. The location of the hotel is beautiful along the Ashley River. We enjoyed sitting on the wrap around porch and watching the sail boats. It is a very short drive to the Historic District, like I'm talking less than 2 miles. My husband and I stayed here before going on the Carnival Cruise out of Charleston. The hotel allowed us to leave our car in their lot free of charge for the entire time of our cruise. This saved us quite a bit of money, as the parking at the port was $15 per day. We honestly would have preferred to stay at this hotel for our entire vacation instead of going on the cruise! I am a travel agent and I recommend this property quite often to customers. Another agent in my office also stayed here this summer and had a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Courtyard Charleston Waterfront, located just minutes from the heart of downtown Charleston, SC. Unique among hotels in Charleston, guests can experience stunning views of the Ashley River while enjoying our hot breakfast options, unwinding on our beautiful terrace, swimming in the outdoor waterfront pool, relaxing by our fire pit or whirlpool, or resting in their spacious guest room. Our stunning hotel is a short drive from the city's top destinations including; the shopping on King Street, the downtown market, historic plantations, and military parks. This unique hotel offers a 24 hour fitness center and a business center. Join us each morning in The Ashley River Cafe for a delicious breakfast buffet. If you're looking for something quick, our waterfront Charleston hotel offers a 24-hour market with snacks, beverages, soups, sandwiches and salads. Our Charleston, SC meeting space is ideal for intimate rehearsal dinners, meetings, and social events. Experience true luxury accommodations at the top waterfront hotel in Charleston, Courtyard Charleston Waterfront. An unforgettable retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Marriott and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston Waterfront Hotel Charleston
- Courtyard Charleston Waterfront
- Charleston Courtyard
- Charleston Marriott