“Wrong food item” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Columbia, South Carolina
“Wrong food item”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

They sent me the wrong food item and refused to replace it or refund me. Poor customer service.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“too sweet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I got the sweet and sour chicken. It came out displayed nicely with cherries on the plate. I thought the sweet and sour sauce was too sweet though, tasted too much like cherries. I would try other restaurants before I went here or ordered from here again.

Columbia
“I eat here often”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I love this restaurant. I was weary when I was in college b/c it was the only place I knew sold chinese food at the time. But no need for worrying. The food is great. I'm stuck on their General Tso chicken and beef and brocoli. Everything on the menu is usually under $8. And then they have a decent lunch special in which you get a choice of soup or egg roll with your meal. The food is always plentiful. I usually have enough to eat twice.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Very Good Chinese Food in Columbia Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

The Columbia area has some great restaurants but not so great Chinese food! This one was suggested to us by our daughter who attends USC and gets delivery. We moved her in and the four of us decided to check it out for dine in. We were pleasantly surprised, it was very nice, small but nice dine in, very clean. The menu had everything we could have wanted and we thought the food was very good for being in an area not known for it's Chinese food! We had the pork fried rice which was very good, chicken with garlic sauce which was outstanding, General Tso's, a little gummy but pretty good and fantastic crispy chicken fingers! The wontons in the wonton soup had a lot of flavor, the broth needed a little work but it was good. Missing was a good homemade Duck Sauce for those crunchy noodles. It was a very good meal in a very nice atmosphere. We will go back and our daughter will continue to order delivery while she's at school.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
columbia
“Good stuff :D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

I regularly order delivery from here and they are always fast and very friendly. The food has always been great and every order has been perfect so far. Also, the portions are large for the price, so you'll probably have leftovers. The honey chicken is delicious. :) You can also order from them online at allmenus.com.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere