“EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
West Columbia, South Carolina
“EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

You know I ordered shrimp, again, which was awesome! My husband ordered their new salad and ordered the grilled chicken and they have a new blueberry vinegrette that is OK We were with some friends and they ordered The Sampler and they said it was very good. Our server was very good. We will be going back very soon.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Irmo, South Carolina
“Don't go on a weekend night”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've been to this location before at a less busy time, it was good. We went tonight at the end of dinner rush, the service was terrible. We waited 15 minutes before we ever saw our server. We asked for biscuits we never got and the food was a little lacking also which makes me think that the kitchen staff was just tired and ready to go home. I'd recommend going earlier in the day when everyone and everything is fresh. Also, if you're going to order a special that's a few dollars less than the regular entree's make sure you're willing to have a half portion of your entree for that cup of soup and a small slice of dessert.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Columbia, South Carolina
“SHRIMP IS GREAT AS USUAL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I can't tell you how much I love Red Lobster. We went with some friends and we all ordered different things and everyone was pleased with their order. Our server was right on with everything. She never let our drinks get low and she was very attentive to our needs. We will be going back very soon...

Visited June 2013
Greer, South Carolina
“Renewed confidence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Excellent service. Quality of food surpassed our last Red Lobster visit in Oregon. This location helped to restore our confidence in Red Lobster.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, South Carolina
“Excellent seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Red Lobster for their special 45 shrimp for $11.99 (coupon). It was more than delicious and more than we could eat! We had enough to bring home for another meal. Part of that reason could be the lobster pizza that we started with. My husband said he did not like lobster, but this appetizer changed his mind! Kudos Red Lobster.

• Visited January 2013